There are many questions you may be asked during a legal interview. Here are some common ones to help you prepare.Questions about your experience
- What were your accountabilities/responsibilities in your prior positions?
- What did you particularly enjoy/dislike about that role?
- Why did you leave your prior employment?
- During law studies, what extracurricular activities did you participate in?
- Do you think your University grades scores are a good indicator of your academic ability?
- Do you think they are an appropriate indication of your ability to do well in this job?
Questions about your personality
- Tell me a little about yourself, particularly something that won’t be on your resume.
- How would certainly your friends and/or past colleagues describe you?
- Exactly how would you describe yourself as a person?
- What are your outside interests /hobbies?
- Why did you choose to practise law/ why did you go to law school?
Questions about your strengths and weaknesses
- Tell me about your greatest success at any of the firm’s you have worked for?
- What are your strengths/weaknesses?
- Are you a team player or do you prefer to work alone?
For additional career advice contact Jason Elias on email@example.com
Download Full Article Here